Suburban Women's Clinic, abortion clinics Houston, abortion procedures Houston, abortion clinic, Texas
- Nothing to eat or drink after midnight the night before your scheduled appointment
- Shower or bathe as usual
- You will need someone to drive you home
- Valid picture ID (driver's license)
- We accept cash only, no checks or money orders.
- Rest the day of the procedure
- Expect some bleeding- be sure to have sanitary pads
- Have Advil, Aleve or other pain reliever for cramps
- You may return to work or school or other daily activities the following day if needed.
- You will receive written take home instructions and possibly medications. Please be sure to follow these instructions and call if you have any questions.
We have always kept our fees Reasonable and Affordable. Fees are based on how long you have been pregnant. Please call our office for the current fees.
Fees for Surgical Abortion include:
- Lab testing (pregnancy testing | urinalysis | Rh blood type
- Informed consent & post-operative instructions |
- Gynecological Exam
- Check up after surgical procedure
If a patient is Rh negative, there is an additional fee for Rhogam.
home | abortion
services | your appointment
| texas abortion law | español
Copyright © Suburban Women's Clinic. All
Rights Reserved. abortion
clinic website design